- As creators of the App, we advocate and support safety. Buyers need not share their personal information such as their phone number , address, or live location while using this App with the chef. ZFood does not advocate such sharing of personal information and any buyer who chooses to share any personal information, whether outlined here or not, does so at their personal peril. Buyers who may now or later, decide to share their personal information on the App are responsible for their own safety.
- By using the App, both chefs and buyers agree to adhere to common societal norms of decency, mutual respect, respect for the privacy of other users and chefs.
- Harassing or advocating for the harassment of another user
- Threatening, causing to threaten, use of abusive language or activities
- Hosting or displaying information on the App which may be construed as misleading, fraudulent or misrepresentative
- Selling or promoting the sale of or products protected by intellectual property
- Selling or promoting products that are not fresh and food that does not conform to the description provided by the Chef
- Solicitation of other users for sale other than those involving food or food based items including any form of sex or sexual conduct, or alcohol, medicines, traditional cures, food preparation items, groceries, massage oils, or anything else that does not fall within the definition of food or solicit to sell any conduct that is considered to be illegal or immoral or socially unacceptable
All users of the App which includes Chefs and Buyers agree to not engage in the following behavior directly, indirectly, advertently or inadvertently: